Roles and responsibilities:
- Will develop and implement web and mobile applications for enterprise business
- Construct program, write unit tests, file code reviews, and collaborate with Test analysts to ensure the highest quality software.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Front-end Development and building object-oriented web and mobile applications using HTML5, CSS3 and Angular 7 or Vue Js
- Experience in web applications and not having mobile is also fine provided the candidate has the willingness to learn
- Should have experience in rendering web services
- Experience in Ionic 4, Electron and SCSS is an added advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
|Job Category||Web Front End Developer|