Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers and internal team and convert requirements to design as per the latest design trends and standards
- Participate in Design Brainstorming meetings with customers and technical team
- Closely work with development team throughout the project starting from requirements to delivery
- Create designs for Enterprise web apps and mobile apps.
- Create required UI assets, strong knowledge of color theory, creative ability to transform thoughts into designs
- Create knowledge base of best practices and standards in UI / UX
- Learn and adopt to new trends and technologies in design area
- Should have experience in UI/UX Designing – Mobile App and Web Apps and Responsive Design.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and group presentations)
- Strong command of essential front-end web technologies including HTML, CSS, etc.,
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions, as well accessibility and SEO considerations
- Proven experience in layout, color, and details, as well as user interaction design and usability
- Should be familiar with Photoshop, Sketch, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, Illustrator or its equivalent tools
- B.E computer science / B.Tech (IT) / MCA /ME (Computer science) / MSc(IT) / MSc(Computer Science) graduates preferred.
|Job Category||UI/UX Designer|