Roles and responsibilities:
- Define and enforce best practices in front-end technology across various front end projects.
- Interact with customers and provide recommendations in front-end architecture and design propose implementing technical solutions, ensures their integrity, and that the solutions can be built, implemented and maintained within timelines/budgets.
- Guiding individual developers technically and ensure the team is positive & motivated.
- Performing detailed technical reviews to ensure the overall design is being implemented.
- Should have experience in developing Front End Web and Mobile/Tablet Applications. Strong understanding of architecting such systems.
- Excellent ability to elaborate technical requirements and raise good questions.
- Proven ability to interact with customers and provide recommendations in front-end architecture / technology.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, willingness to learn, team facilitator.
- Possess good analytical, communication & interpersonal skill.
|Job Category||Senior hands-on Front end Architect|