Roles and responsibilities:
- Individual contributor working closely with US based customers and will be involved in requirements gathering, design, development and deployment
- Perform Unit tests and Code Reviews
- Follow the Development Process and Standards
- Collaborating and Communicating with the rest of the team
- 7+ years of experience in Dot Net development.
- Sound Technical knowledge and experience Dot Net Core, Entity framework Code First Approach, Microservices, Containerization using Docker or similar tools and SQL
- Experience in developing and deploying containerized applications.
- Architecture, Domain Driven Design and patterns.
- Knowledge in Agile SDLC
- Good Communication and analytical skills
- Must be hands-on
|Job Category||Senior Dot Net Core Developer|