Job Description / Expectations:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in DevOps and Infrastructure
- Experience managing large cloud server deployments that have seen real production usage.
- Experience building distributed, failure-resistant architecture, including disaster recovery, backups, failover, etc.
- Complete understanding of how to build secure infrastructure and an awareness of common server security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with microservice deployment using Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with running, monitoring and analyzing the performance of systems running in a cloud computing environment like AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure Experience building or using automation software (e.g., Jenkins)
- Should be well versed in Linux
- Should have experience in shell scripting Bash
- Should be having real time experience in CICD process
- Experience in Travis CI may be an added advantage
- Should be able to propose Infrastructure based on the nature of the application (Infrastructure Planning)
- Should be able to join within 30 days
- Should be able to handle things independently
- Position is based out of Chennai