Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, analyze, develop, debug and unit test code for Java/Spring applications.
- Detailed analysis and design. Ability to interpret and develop technical specifications.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Excellent knowledge of the full SDLC in Agile environment.
- Follow the coding best practices.
- Adhere to the security standards in application development.
- Collaborate with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3 to 5 yrs of experience in Core Java and Spring.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development tea.
- Passion to learn and evangelize new technologies.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
|Job Category||Java Developer|