Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Build applications from scratch, push to Appstore.
- Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and continuous integration system.
- Should have experience in developing IOS mobile apps for Enterprise business having 2
to 3 years of experience.
- Should possess very good programming skills using Swift.
- Should have knowledge in calling REST web services.
- Should be able to handle things with minimal support or guidance.
- Should be able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Should be able work closely with other team members to execute an idea from concept
- B.E computer science graduates preferred.
- Passion to learn and evangelize new technologies.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
|Job Category||iOS Developer|