Job Description / Expectations:
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet customer requirements
- Perform project management and product management activities using Agile methodology
- Gather requirements from customer, convert into work breakdown structure and handle overall delivery
- Design software systems with Dot Net & related technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements
- Coordinate with architects and analysts at the customer side and maintain technical knowledge
- Understand organizational culture, analyze enterprise environment factors and drive the project towards successful completion
Desired Skills And Experience:
- 7 to 10 years of experience with Dot Net core background
- Experience in handling projects for Enterprise customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with scalable Architecture and managing team of (5-10) Sr. engineers /Engineers, and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Comfortable architecting and designing large scale systems for scalability , high performance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Expertise in C#, SQL, MVC, RESTful API,XML,JSON, Microservices Architecture
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practice
- B.E Computer Science, B.Tech (IT), MCA graduates preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications related to Dot net And Architecture preferred.
|Job Category||Dot Net|