Roles and responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, develop, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Should have experience in developing Android mobile apps using Java and Android SDK
having 2 to 3 years of experience.
- KOTLIN is an added advantage.
- Should have experience in calling REST web services and any third party integration
- Should be able to work well under tight deadlines.
- B.E computer science or MCA graduates preferred.
- Passion to learn and evangelize new technologies.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
|Job Category||Android Developer|